Friday, September 14, 2007

Bias

I don't know if I should be reviewing music at all... I like a wide variety of it, from pop to rock's too many genre... and while I listen to Flatfoot 56 or Yorkshire rats, and its like falling in love anew over the Clash...

I mean, if I had been a musician, I'm sure I'd be playing punk rock. Ei, oi... oi...oi, yeeeaah.

The energy, how a few guitar strumms, rants and angst, and a few words could produce music and reveal passion just amaze and lit me up... like no other genre...

But then again, I guess I'll just keep on reviewing everything. It's fun and I like it the way it is... rock on!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi marge!

nice review hehehehe....and thanks for the inclusion of my picture on your blog...hehehehehe

ixan

Margaret T said...

Patski,
Wla ka namang link! Ei, I just posted a new one!