Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The killer

In my mind, i have murdered an IT. he was a "friend", I used to believe. We drank beer together, listened to them sound check (darn!) on stage or at the researsal studio, and we swapped record collections back when CDs were priced like gold!

I have been going through over and over what have i done wrong... why sabotage my source of income. why lose all our websites! and when i was asking for just one, if only i did not pay, i would understand...

and he turned the other cheek as if Ginebra was not round... o-no-no, the gin's not round...

but we'll get there, one of these days.

have not been chatting with anyone lately. It's the peak season (of work) and a free time is like an oasis in Sahara. Or Afghanistan.

Ei, I have been writing about east & west (again) lately and...

I hate bombs.

No comments: