Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Fun =

Not everyone you'd meet in chatrooms go for, "hey, asl, may i c ur tits?". There r also those who could be helpful and make sense, and this one is a kid (for me, well, i am 103 yrs old)...

JB: ehy
JB: hey
mt: Hi
JB: whats up with pics
mt: pics? i was asking help for my Microsoft (active windows) registration... if u'v got warez/astavista access
JB: yes i do
JB: what you need
mt: will u help me? i needf a registration code
mt:
JB: i can try but i cant gurrantee anything what code do you need the one for windows
mt: yes, XP. my installers were stolen
JB: alright give me a couple of minutes to find the xp codes
mt: thanks! well, uhm, i hev a laptop and 1 pc to register, so, i actually need 2, if OK w/ u
JB: ok i have to look thru a bunch of things but can you remember any anything that resembles a code for xp because that will help me find them quicker
mt: k, wait
mt: 25 digits/letters
mt: like
mt: RHKG3-8YW4W-4RHJG-83M4Y-7X9GW
JB: where did this come from
mt: i got it fr an online friend, but its registered already
mt: i need an un-used 1
JB: and these unfortinantly cant be created of the top of your head and the ones for xp that i have are different then this one
JB: they r 15 letters 5 numbers
mt: well, there r actually a lot of variety, but mine asks for 25 digit/letters
mt: & i am dumb w/ ds stuffs
mt: my IT is AWOL 9he took all my installers)
JB: did you try a random code
mt: i tried, it wont acept.
mt: warez had ads, but i only got a paypal
JB: try this i took other codes and recreated the code you gave me using a software i had from my computer in IL that computer is at my moms with no internet so i cant use it but i might be able to get thru the back door on it and retrive the unused codes from it but try this one first VDKA3-8YX4W-4WHYG-63M4P-9B7GL
mt: Thanks John!
mt: i owe u 1
JB: did it work
mt: i'll check later. i'l tell u. am still rushing a dealine. lol
JB: ok let me know later do you still need another
mt: i would probably need 1 if u still hev xtra.
JB: yes i have xtras hang on 1 sec
JB: MWUA5-2UW8I-6DYFK-86B9A-8S4OE theres another one sorry it toke so long but it i had to check my computers memory due to message it gave me when i entered it
mt: thanks! i really appreciate that.
mt: ei, i gave ur addy to my niece, Genie, hope u dont mind
mt: u'r a good friend, f i am ur age, we'd be good buddies! lol
JB: no i dont mind and yes we would and like i was saying let me know if it works and if it dont i will have some ready to go for you
JB: if those dont work give me a day and i will have some new ones for you
mt: sure, i would.
JB: does your neice have a name like geneebabe19
mt: ei, if u visit the Philippines, let me know. I'd host for 3 days!
mt: yup, that's her
JB: shes at a party thats not fair
JB: im sad
JB: lol
JB: and im thinking of visiting there
mt: sure!
JB: i just need to find out how much a plane ticket costs
JB: then i will be set
mt: depends on d season. these months, tickets r low-priced
JB: i was thinking in october or november
JB: or sooner
mt: yes, those months starts the fun
JB: what you mean fun
mt: fiestas ... a Spanish tradition of gatherings & events
JB: sounds fun yep
mt: yes. and people here r friendly (in contrast w/ ah - excuse me --- western fun=horny) lol
JB: really thats funny
mt: hehe. based on online experience
JB: so arent some of the ones here
John Beck: online
mt:
mt: well, most of those who IM me, say hi, then, how r u, then, let me c ur boobs! lol
mt: and end of the chat
mt: u'r d only 1 that makes sense
JB: so you dont show r boobs then lol
mt: only at the beach, with swim wear, of course
JB: yeah i dont think like that on a regular bases just some of the time
mt:
JB: and thats when i am very tired
JB: but i slept
mt: well, at least u'r normal...
mt: I mean, like 99% i chat with
mt: keeps on "show me ur boobs pleeese"
JB: should i be smart and ask then it would be 100% that has asked lol
mt: CORRECT
JB: but i wont do that because its rude
mt: right. respect is a high form of value
mt: and its rare
mt: u'd go a long way
JB: thats what my ma says
mt: u'r rare John. and u'r mom must b proud of u
JB: to a point
mt: i am too, as ur friend
mt: why 2 a point?
JB: i have a side that likes to find trouble but it has failed badly
mt: yes, expect that. u'd always like, want to be naughty at some oint
JB: yah but i like staying away from cops
JB: they r evil
mt: well, cops r also humans, and they also hev a friendly side
JB: yes thats true but they sure dont show it when you talk to them here
mt: that's part of their job. when dealing w/ cops, keep ur mouth shut
mt: my dad was a cop, and we always fought.
mt: but i know he loves us
mt: cops side with the meek (pretend, OK?). u just bow ur head and pretend d cops r right
JB: yes my friend is a cop and he talks with respect and shows respect to those who deserve it
mt: BUT y hev u been messin' w/ cops?
JB: i havint for 2 months
JB: im an
JB: lol
mt: 2 months? WOW, that's a long period! lol
JB: it was 2 years untill someone stole my stuff
mt: what stuff?
JB: my guns
mt: well, what can i say?
mt: licensed?
JB: yes
JB: the cops havent done nothing yet
mt: how was it stolen?
JB: the person broke in and stole them out of my case
mt: u know the suspect?
JB: yes and the person was being checked but they r still walking the streets and he has my guns in his house but the cops said they checked the house and found nothing but the guns were in the living room
mt: he must be an asset or some kind of 'protected'
mt: in every society, there is a form of "connection" or influence, even yours
JB: yah but the cops will arest him for being out at curfew
mt: u'v got curfew?
JB: no i dont
JB: he does
mt: under parole or something?
JB: nope
mt: u need d gun 2 protect urself ur mom?
JB: i have 15 different guns so the 3 he stole wont do him any good because the firing pins have been removed and the guns that r at my moms have firing ins and work great
mt: y d'u collect guns?
JB: i dont really collect them i just get them for fun of shotting i hunt and look closely to my pic you might see one of them but i not sure if my rifle is in it or not
mt: u'r on stealth, so, u'r pic does not show, but i didnt notice.
JB: hang on
JB: is it there
mt: yah, at ur back
JB: ?
mt: is not? i cant see then
JB: r u looking behind my head
mt: d pic is cropped
JB: what u mean cropped
mt: well, there's only an image other than u, behind u
mt: s that it?
JB: is it a whitish color
mt: yup. we also gre up w/ guns everywhere in our house
JB: the gun is near the top of my head on the wall right above my hat
mt: yes, i saw it
JB: i just like guns because of the looks
JB: i only hunt
JB: in the fall
mt: since when did u'r mom allowed u to hev them?
JB: she dont like them but she knows that they will keep people from breaking in to the house because of my gun collection and my step dads gun collection
mt: uh, OK.
mt: but they broke i to steal ur guns. lol
JB: that was my apartment
mt: ok. u lived independently at some time?
JB: yes and now i live with a friend
JB: and im going to visit
JB: you wait and see
mt: OK. be glad to meet u in person
JB: same here
JB: so what r we going to do when i arrive
mt: cool. i'd tour u around, introduce u to new friends, and u may stay in one of our huts
JB: that sounds fun but i will have to get use to the time change its currently 9:50 pm here so that is a 12 hour time change right
mt: yes, u'd hev jetlag & all, but a sleep could fix it all up
JB: the ticket to the phillipines where would i arrive
mt: try Cathay pacific
mt: U'd land in Manila (its polluted), but I would probably b ur guide & meet u at the airport. lol
mt: then, i'd bring u north for historical sites, beaches,
JB: how far is mindanao
JB: from you
mt: fr Manila, thru plane, 45 minutes
mt: U like to c mindanao?
JB: after i see manila
JB: then i go there
mt: yeah, they make lots of handguns there. handmade
JB: i might visit there for awhile just to see the guns
JB: but i wont go there untill i see manil
mt: gun-making? well, d guns r available all throughout. my dad has lots of suppliers
JB: really
mt: yup. he had been almost raided several times (they accuse him of running his private army) lol!
JB: that sucks
JB: they havent seen mine then
mt: it sucks! he has NO MONEY. lol
JB: i dont right now but in a couple of months i will
mt: ?
mt: but my dad is also nuts w/ guns
JB: my step dad is to
JB: im not really nuts about them they just sweet looking
mt:
mt: he had like, threatened me at some points...
mt: i told him, once I become afraid of him & his guns, he'll be living in a world full of lies
mt: he is like a local leader
mt: he was a sniper
JB: i want to be one
mt: cool.
mt: a spy? or just a sniper?
JB: i know
JB: sniper
JB: so what you r u doin now
mt: still finishing about 2 pages
JB: that sounds fun
mt: i hev to earn. lol
JB: what
mt: i am a researcher/writer
JB: i know that you told me when we first started talking
mt: i got paid per page
JB: oh really what you writing about i try to help
mt: this time, am writing about UK health policy
JB: me not know much about that
mt: its OK. u'v helped me... i'l check on that Windows reg once i finish ds
JB: well atleast i helped in some way right
mt: ya
JB: well whats up with you r u happy or sad
JB: me happy
mt: i guess, both. But i try to be happy more often
JB: why both whats wrong with my friend
JB: me try to help with that
mt: well, i like to do a lot of things i have not started yet
John Beck: like what
JB: tell me
mt: u wont want to know/hear
JB: why
JB: me want to know
mt: i am ... i dont know but I want to help make a difference on the lives of deprived people in my country
mt: and i dont know how i could start... like, i am not rich or anything
JB: well try giving alittle at a time
mt: u know, there r kids i meet that have not eaten for a day or two
mt: & its not enough to just give them a meal
mt: its not the food,
JB: i have to go with my friend to the store be back in a couple of minutes k
mt: K, bye
JB: we will finish when we get back k

No comments: