Sunday, August 5, 2007

More Chat Cracks!



Things one would do to kill time! hah! Really, I had to fish for Windows codes cursing and all... All my installers are gone with the wind and my work is frozen!

Sample some chat... for fun, sure.

Smiley guides: there are blank messages which in fact contained Smileys. To add fun, choose the right Smiley on each blank message...)


Smile for Me (SM): hiiii
Here Spy (HS): hi
SM: how r u
HS: fine, tnx
SM: (wink)
HS: (smile)
SM: (smile)
HS: u look good!
SM: spanks (kiss)
HS: egyptian
SM: no lebanese
HS: u in lebanon now?
SM: yes
SM: why
SM: ?
HS: what?
SM: can i see u on cam
HS: its safe in there?
HS: am old & ugly
SM: yeaa it is
SM: i dont mind
SM: there u are (smile)
HS: c?
SM: yess
SM: (hug)
SM: ur sexy wearin this blue tank top (smile)
HS: (rolling w/ laughter) nuts
HS: u may consider me as a sister
SM: noo its not nuts
SM: why ur single
SM: (wink)
HS: married
SM: really
HS: yup, 3 kids
SM: nicee
HS: u work?
SM: yess
HS: what?
SM: i guess u saw me that day
SM: i couldnt talk to u....
HS: about?
SM: u know... i wanted to see u on cam
SM: then i went offline
SM: cuz i lost the power
HS: i guess i remember, lol
SM): (hug)
SM: open ur cam again
SM: i like what ur wearin (batting eyelash)
HS: tnx
SM: r u wearin a skirt?
HS: levi's
HS: pants, wanna c?
SM: yes plz
SM: (batting eyelash)
HS: wait
SM: okk
SM: lower the cam a bit
SM: lol
SM: didnt see much
HS: u wont c a single thing
HS: its pants. lol
SM: try
SM: lower the cam
SM: n' stand up again
HS: wait
SM: kkk
SM: mmmmmm turn around
HS: ei, ur 2 demanding
SM: lol
SM: sorry
HS: what's ur work?
SM: i work in a office
HS: what d'ya do?
SM: work on computer n' fill out some papers
HS: OK
SM: >,
SM:
SM: so whats a sexy lady like u doin on the net
SM: havin fun i hope?
HS: i work online. we create websites, 1-stop, write web contents
SM: yes i still remember
HS: its tough. competition is stiff
SM: yeaa ur right darlin
HS: and my laptop has hang-up
HS: u'v got a ****** code?
SM: yeaaa
HS: would u share?
HS: i can't open my laptop... its asking for some codes
SM: i would... but it might give u problems
HS: i could try
SM: wait let me find it
HS: i tried to find in pc stores for installers, but none in our area
SM: yeaa
SM: let me try to help
HS: am waiting.
HS: ok
HS: ei
HS:
SM: wcbg6-48773-b4byx-73kjp-***
HS: thanks!
HS: i'd try that.
HS: I HATE WINDOWS!
SM: lol
SM: sure
HS: no girlfriend yet?
SM: no gf yet
HS: Y? picky?
SM: yess
HS: Y?
HS: what r u lookin' 4?
SM: i wanna find a good one...n' this time to get married
HS: u'r still young. its good to enjoy youth as a single
SM: yeaa
SM: just like now
SM: with a married sexy lady like u
SM: ?
HS: right, but , well, i dont know how u guys out there party & all
HS: us, its like american
HS: girls & boys can kiss in public
SM: ;p;;
SM: same here
SM: lol*
HS: Moslem right? its not, i think. lol
SM: well some do
SM: n' some dont
HS: u should be going out with a girl u like every now & then
SM: yeaaa
SM: ur right
SM: i'll try
SM:
HS: want to meet my sister? she's single
SM: hmmm hold on plz
SM: ok
HS: horniestfrigid
HS: her YM address
HS: she's working, tho, and could only yM weekends
SM: hmm
SM: is she online now?
HS: yes
HS: am tryin to hell her to YM
HS: she's on d other pc
HS: she has cam too?
HS: no, just this, i'd call her
SM: hmmm ok
SM: soo...
SM: i wanna kiss u
SM: can i?
HS: wait, u'r real name?
SM: Ali
HS: sorry, she's on d fon
SM: its ok
SM: we can talk
HS: OK, u may ask me
SM: i wanna kisss ur lips
HS: (rollin' in laughter)
HS: its not possible
HS: u cant kiss married women
SM: loll...
SM: it would be a secret
HS: that's a bad secret. lol
SM: lol yea
SM:
HS: I dont like to keep bad secrets. just good and nasty ones
SM: loll
SM: yeaa
SM: u can keep nasty secrets with me
HS: my nasty secrets are like secret weapons I use when d right time comes
SM: yeaaa
SM:
SM: i'll be gladly to help
HS: well, i can give u a lot of advice, and lessons
SM: hmmmmm
SM: howww>
HS: u ask. i am married, remember?
SM: yeaa
SM: but i got experience too
HS: well, ask
SM: when was the last time u have touched urself
HS: i usually dont do that, i touch my husband. lol
SM: loll.. yeaa
SM: but sometimes ur husband dont have the power to satisfy u
HS: i seduce him
HS: women can demand, i demand on bed
SM: yeaaaa
SM: but didnt it happen sometimes
HS: yes, so I wait for the right time
SM: yea
SM: where r u now?
HS: at d office, y?
SM: cuz i was goin to ask if i can see ur sexy boobs
HS: u'r viewing already. i dont show
SM: yess i know i'm viewin
SM: but cant u show me ur tits
HS: ei, there r a lot of sites with topless sexy, beautiful babes out there
SM: yaa...but they dont turn me on
SM: n' they are normal
SM: thats why i'm askin to see urs
HS: 2 turn u on?
SM: hmmmm its gonna give me some feelings
SM: but it needs more to turn me on
HS: u'r a good looking guy... u should hev a girlfriend who can do that 4 u!
SM: true
SM: but its fun on here
HS: yes, but I do not corrupt younger guys. its not proper for a mother like me
SM: hehehe
SM: ur not corruptin me
SM: trust me
HS: consider me u'r older sister. i will be nice to u
SM: ohh come on marge
SM: i'm not that young
SM: i know alottttttttt
HS: yah, i know that
HS: i know u can handle girls/women easily
SM: yeaa
SM: so dont be hesitated when i ask to see ur boobs
HS: yeah, i know that
SM: cuz i also would like to turn u on n' even help u cum
HS: that's nice. but i wont do that, i love my husband and would like to be doing these things with him ONLY
SM: yeaa
HS: yes
HS: that's clean conscience & lifestyle
HS: if u marry a woman, would u want her to play ONLINE?
SM: noo i dont think i will
SM: but i'm a play boy
HS: good, baby. u'r learning
HS: i know ur a playboy
HS: good, baby. 'r learning
HS: i know ur a playboy
SM: loll
HS: i do.
SM: so u wont show me ur boobs?
HS: if u hev a wife, u'd want her to show her boobs to another guy?
SM: dont think i will
SM: cuz i wont let her dress like this
HS: like me? its bad dress 4 u?
SM: yes...that kind of dress u should wear in home
HS: we're sleeping here, with my sister. my husband is away, and there's no security in our house
HS: more secure here.
SM: yeaa
SM: well i wanna play with u
HS: am not a player
SM: (buzzz)
HS: peace, brother?
SM: lol
SM: wait
HS: what?
SM: u still there
HS: yup y?
SM: (hugs)
SM: sorry
SM: i had to eat
HS: k
SM: i wanna see u again
SM: mmmmm
SM: all sexy
HS: stop flirting w/ me. it wont work
SM: loll...i cant help myself
SM: thats me
HS: u hev good english. u studied in UK?
HS: the code u gave did not work
SM: sorry darlin....
SM: no skol,n' i help myself
HS: u'v got good english
SM: mmmwahhh thanks babe
HS: i dont believe u, about school.
HS: u stayed overseas?
SM: i swear... i also got it from listenin to english songs
HS: what songs? u got my addy in Yahoo rock
SM: yeaa
SM: i meant the good english
HS: u like rock? i like grunge, & hell lot of old rock
SM: same
HS: u must hev an important work, aside fr d 1 u claim
SM: nahh
HS: i expect that answer
SM: >:D<
SM: for real darlin
HS: when i was younger, i wanted to become a penetration agent
SM: thats nice
HS: but i got derailed. my dad wont let me study criminology
HS: i am anti-US
SM: :D
HS: a lot of people say I could fool easily
SM: >:D<
HS: am putting d cam off
SM: loll
SM: nah
HS: u c nothing
SM: let me see ur tits before u close it
HS: =))
SM: come on sexy
SM: i keep starrin at ur chest...its so sexy
HS: ei, there r a lot of boobs online
SM: i dont want them
SM: i want ursssss
HS: sorry baby
SM: come on do it slowly
HS: no.
HS: if u aint need anyhting now, i'd put ds off
SM: noo i want
SM: i wanna see ur boobs
SM: =p~:X
HS: u'r too trying hard... u'r a good looking guy
HS: u could get any lady u want
SM: i know
HS: ds' woman's TAKN
HS: TAKEN
SM: but i wanna see urs babe
SM: its nice to talk to taken woman
HS: =))
SM: so invite me again
HS: what time is it in ur area?
SM: its 11:31
SM: am
HS: time for lunch
HS: nice to talk, but not to show
SM: turn it on
SM: n' let me see them
SM: come on
HS: what for? i am ugly
SM: ur nottttttt
SM: i'm not sayin that as a compliment
HS: OK, but no asking for show this or that
SM: its for real.....
SM: come on
SM: open it
HS: i will only open, but no more "let me see..."
SM: why?
SM: i really wanna see them...so be kind to me n' show me
SM: :*
HS: u'r not like a helpless dork
SM: loll.
HS: u can do better
SM: well i wanna have my chance with u babe
SM: so coSM: openme on
HS: sorry
SM: opennnnn
HS: try other chat mates u'v got
SM: i dont wanttttt
HS: brat

HS: ei, ther r lots of videos online
SM: i dont want themmmmmmmmmmmm
HS: that's ur problem, not mine
SM: well open u r cam
SM: come on
HS: =))
SM: invite me
HS: where r ur parents/family?
SM: there are not here
SM: i'm alone
SM: open ur cam
HS: at Y! chatrooms, there r very interesting girls
SM: i dont want them
SM: i want u
HS: go play with ur age
SM: so invite me
SM: n' stop wastin the time
HS: ok, but i'd be workin the nx 10++ minutes... i wont get any messages
SM: well
SM: i cant take my eyes of them
SM: so show them to me
SM: come on babe
HS: NO
SM: u showed them before
SM: so show them to me
HS: =))
SM: i really wanna see them
SM: come onnn
SM:
HS: never done that
SM: come on babeee
HS: u dont believe me?
SM: put ur hands on them...n' expose them to me
SM::(
SM: plzzz
SM: come onnn
HS: i just like wearin sexy tops. but thats all
HS: i was like this long b4 i got married
SM: yea....well make me happy n' show them to me
SM: let me see them
HS: cry if u want. am not here to make anybody happy
SM: :(
HS: =))
SM: yes u will make me happy
SM: so do itt
SM: i'm waitin
HS: better get some lunch or sleep
SM: not before i see them
SM: ;;)
HS: u could chat on forver, but u'r not gonna c any boobs on this chat addy
SM: whyyyyyyyyy nottt?
SM: :X
SM: why r u being so mean to me
Smile for Me (8/5/2007 4:45:06 PM): i dont deserve it
HS: am not. its u who's being mean to urself
SM: noo
SM: i'm askin u to show me ur boobs
HS: i really cant believe u. if i were u, id' be havin a good time elsewhere, with a REAL girl;
SM: yeaaa
SM: but i dont want
SM: i'm havin fun on here
HS: really?
SM: yesss darlin
SM: n' thats why i wanna see ur boobs
SM: so stop torturin me n' let me seee
HS: wait
SM: okk
HS: http://sexywomanlingerie.blogsome.com/2007/07/11/
SM: loll..
SM: i dont need thoseeeeeeeeee
SM: :*
HS: y not?
SM: cuz they are shit
SM: they dont have effect on me
HS: =))
SM: so stop wastin time
SM: n' show me ur boobs
HS: am i?
SM: yess
SM: come on
SM: waitin
SM: do it for me
HS: ur good in english, but cant understand "no"
SM: that word i cant understand
SM: so do it
SM: so i could stop askin
HS: oh, sad
SM: come onnnnnn
SM: ??????
SM: ur not gonna show me?
HS: no
SM: okk
HS: By the way, thanks for the code...

No comments: